Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Missing Oprah, Elizabeth Gilbert and Julia Roberts

I was very excited the other day when I saw on TV that Elizabeth Gilbert and Julia Roberts were going to be on Oprah that day discussing her book, the movie coming out and how Elizabeth Gilbert felt about Julia Roberts playing her in the movie! I was so looking forward to watching it! It was supposed to be on at 9pm:) And perhaps (there had to be!) getting to see a clip of the movie; it's suppose to be coming to theaters August of this year....then I fell asleep and didn't wake back up until 11:30pm! I was so mad! So my question is...did anybody watch it? How did it go? Is there a website I can go to to watch the show? If not I guess I'll survive...Lol. But I definitely want to read the book before I go see the movie.

No comments: