Thursday, September 2, 2010

Booking Through Thursday 9/2/10

(Hosted by Booking Through Thursday)




This Weeks question is:
        If your not enjoying a book, will you stop mid-way? Or do you push through to the end? What makes you decide to stop?


My Answer:
       First off, if the synopsis doesn't grab me, there is little chance of me reading the book. If it does grab me and I get a few chapters in and it doesn't grab me, most likely I will put it down. I used to feel like I needed to push through but then I thought, I could be reading a book I really enjoyed; so I'm wasting my time. I know I need to put a book down if my mind keeps wondering while I'm reading a book. I may pick it up down the road to see if I can finish it later though. Now a days I only push through a book that doesn't grab me if I am reading it for a review.

No comments: