Sunday, October 10, 2010

The Wrap up-Questionaire And...

I was sooo too tired to do this last night. I didn't get to visit half the blogs I wanted to:( Besides the fact that I couldn't find the page/link with the list of everyone with a mini-challenge:( I got the page up at one point. I swear! My original plan was to do every mini-challenge and read in-between. Instead I got to see the aftermath:( Oh well? Next time I guess. And I am really looking forward to next time. I don't know If I will be a host next time but I will definitely participate in as many if not all challenges. That's my goal. But I am proud of the fact that I got both my books as my goal done. Which None Can shut (for review) and I am Nujood, Age 10 and Divorced (reading for fun). I got a good start on Freedom Writers. It goes back tomorrow though.

Anyway, here is the wrap up questionnaire ( and my answers):

1. Which hour was most daunting for you?
The very end of it. I really wanted to finish to the end but I was getting so tired. But I did it! I just didn't do this post last night.
 
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
 Sure! 
Orange is the new black: My year in a women's prison by Piper Kerman
You'll Never Nanny in this Town Again: The True Adventures of a Hollywood Nanny by Suzanne Hensen
First They Killed My Father: A Daughter of Cambodia Remembers by Loung  Ung
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
No I don't. Though I don't think I am the right person to ask since this was my first time all around.
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
 All of it. Great way to get reading dun, have fun, meet other bloggers and find more favorite bloggers. I know I did.
5. How many books did you read?
2 1/3
6. What were the names of the books you read?
 Which None Can Shut by Reema Goode
I Am Nujood, Age 10 and Divorced by Nujood Ali and Delphine Minoui
The Freedom Writers by Erin Gruwell- didn't finish it though
7. Which book did you enjoy most?
 All three!
8. Which did you enjoy least?
 None, thank goodness.
9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?
 Wasn't, so no.
10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?
Definitely yes! I don't know. Maybe host again but definitely participate in as many mini-challenges and be a reader!

And...the winner of my mini challenge is also being announced on the main site, but I though I would mention it here as well; the winner of the book Sizzling 16 by Janet Evanovich, dark chocolates, an assortment of three coffees, and a box of tea is:


                                             Lisa at The Little Reader!
Congrats Lisa! If you could please email me at BIGLucyFan@yahoo.com with your mailing addy I will send that out asap!

Thanks again to all who came by and participated. I really enjoyed it all:) 

No comments: