Monday, January 3, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading, is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week.  It is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list.
I love being a part of this and I hope you do too!
 
I finished reading this past week:

Possession by Rene Gutteridge
(review will be up this week)







Unto The Hills, A daily devotional by Billy Graham
( the review will be up this week)



I finished reading Permanent Obscurity but have yet to get the review up, so that will also be up this week.



This week I am going to try:

Russia's Prestige: Historical Architecture by Kashif Parvaiz








I want to try reading a few more but I need to look at my shelves....

2 comments:

Julie said...

Very nice reading week! I'm on the fence about Permanent Obscurity, so I look forward to your review on that one.

Happy New Year!

Elisha German said...

Understandably, the cover catches your eye and makes you raise an eyebrow.