Thursday, March 24, 2011

I'm Library Crazy! Are you?

I went to the library to pick up a book that was on hold for me and ended up walking out a little while later with a bagful and some movies. While blog hopping this past week and seeing all these wonderful books I just couldn't help myself but go a little nuts. I want to read them all!
I got:
Think No Evil by Jonas Beiler with Shawn Smucker (thanks to BookJourney, I saw this on her blog and had to get it from the library as well as the movie)I'm glad that the book came in first though. I prefer reading than watching:)

By Kerry Cohen-Hoffmamm:
Easy
It's Not You, It's Me
After reading her memoir a while ago I fell in love with her writing style and had to get these too.

I have been seeing this at bookstores and seeing this on the blogesphere so I couldn't help myself...Testimony by Anita Shreve


I don't know how or where I saw or heard about this book but it sounds like a real journey and you know how I love memoirs:)
Whatever You Do, Don't Run by Peter Allison


I read and reviewed a book by her in the past (Possession) the book was really good, I couldn't put it down. So when I saw this one it was a no-brainer to check it out.
Snitch by Rene Gutteridge)


I also got a few movies:
I Could Never Be Your Woman with Michelle Pfeiffer, Paul Rudd, John Lovitz, Fred Willard. and Tracey Ullman 
I liked the cover, it looks interesting and I haven't seen it


Prime with Uma Thurman, Bryan Greenberg and Meryl Streep
I saw it once a long long long time ago and thought, hey why not...


And, last but not least, I couldn't get the book so I had to put a hold on it but they had the movie. I would rather read the book first but in this case, I'll take what I can get.
The Kite Runner...Watching it tomorrow night:)


Have you seen any of these movies? What did you think of them?

No comments: