Thursday, March 24, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

I love being a part of this and I hope you do too! All you do is post what books you read/listened to this past week (and any other bookish things) and what you plan to read/listen to (and accomplish bookish-wise) this coming week!  As part of this weekly meme I love to encourage you all to go and visit the others participating in this meme.

I recently posted my review for Passport Through Darkness by Kimberly L. Smith- a must read!

Also, I posted my review for Life Lessons from Stanley the Cat by Jennifer Freed


This week I am planning on going to the library and take a peek around to see what looks good and maybe a movie? About a week ago I put in for a huge list of books, cd's and dvd's, and a few days ago I added to that list of books for my library after blog hopping. Hopefully they trail in a couple at a time so I get a chance to read them all and not return them to the library un-read. I hate doing that!


This week I am continuing to read A Conversation with God by Alton Gansky

















I am also going to read The Good Girl by Kerry Cohen-Hoffmann









Love You More by Lisa Gardner
 






















That's it! I'm trying to keep it light to make sure books get read and my goal gets reached.


Does that make sense to you? lol






No comments: