Wednesday, April 20, 2011

WWW Wednesday





To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

I am currently reading:


 Contingency ( Book One Covenant of the Trust Series) by Paula Wiseman
I am reading this for review- up on the 6th of May so make sure to stop by!)







 Surviving Sexual Brokenness by Thom Hunter
(for review on the 10th of May, please do stop by and check this out!)








I recently finished reading:
 Jesus in the Present Tense by Warren W. Wiersbe (review here)

(definitely a Bible group read) 











 Stilettos and Scoundrels by Laina Turner-Molaski
(review here

Both of these books were really good. My first time for both but not my last :)







Next I am going to read:

Spy Catcher by Matthew Dunn












Outsourced by Dave Zeltserman
 

1 comment:

Confuzzled Shannon said...

I haven't heard of any of these... Thanks for sharing:-)