Tuesday, January 24, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

Welcome to It’s Monday!  What Are You Reading?  This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well… you never know where that next “must read” book will come from!
I love being a part of this and I hope you do too! 
As part of this weekly meme I love to encourage you all to go and visit the others participating in this meme.

It's been a pretty good reading week. Though I am behind on my book clubs first book choice: Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte. 

We are meeting this weekend for our first book club review (Squeeel!!) and I just started reading it a couple nights ago (gulp). It's 396 pages long (a few pages are pictures though...) I am hoping if I read about 50 pages a day...I should be done by Sunday... 
*fingers crossed* 
On that note, since it is my job to keep up with our clubs blog page so I should have it up around Wednesday.
Anyway, I somewhat recently read Shadow Cay by Leona Bodie (review here)
As well as The Keeper by Suzanne Woods Fisher (review here)


 Also, The Illusion of Certainty by Greg Messel (review here)

 So, besides reading Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte, I am planning on at least starting on Daddy's Home by A.K. Alexander
I am definitely a book cover snob and this one looks good:)) 
That's what I have planned for the week..let's see how it pans out!
Hope everyone had a great weekend and hope you all have a wonderful reading week with coffee :))

1 comment:

heather said...

Jane Eyre is one of those books that I've never gotten around to reading. I need to read that someday.