Tuesday, February 21, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?




Welcome to It’s Monday!  What Are You Reading?  This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well… you never know where that next “must read” book will come from!
I love being a part of this and I hope you do too!  As part of this weekly meme I love to encourage you all to go and visit the others participating in this meme.

This past week I finished my book club read( The Parchment Society) The Perfect Husband by Lisa Gardner
 My personal review along with my book clubs review will be up (should be up) by next week since we are meeting this Sat to discuss the book ( I hope to have pictures to show:)


I am still reading Daddy's Home by A. K. Alexander
and 365 Days to "I Do" by Jane Blaire Page, Ph. D





Last week I gave a short list of possible reads for this week...but then I went to the library and picked up Cutting for Stone and The School of Essential Ingredients. SO...this week I (well in the next couple days) I will finish Daddy's Home... and read the the two books I got from the library. (How I love my library <3 )
And speaking of my library...while I was there I took a glance at the audios ( that is a shock for those who know me; the only audio I have ever owned it my Bible on audio and Adventures in Audessy) even though I am not big on the idea because with the weather drying up I have been thinking about getting a bike (pedal) again (I love bike riding, I had one but it got stolen:(
and was thinking about instead of listening to music I would listen to a book so I wanted to get a head start on downloading one or two on my IPod. Didn't find one though but will keep looking. 
Well, enough of my ramblings, that's it till next week:) Hope all have a great reading week!

No comments: