Monday, August 6, 2012

It's Monday! What are you Reading?


Fifty Shades of Grey (Fifty Shades, #1)Welcome to It’s Monday!  What Are You Reading!  This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well… you never know where that next “must read” book will come from!
I love being a part of this and I hope you do too!  As part of this weekly meme I love to encourage you all to go and visit the others participating in this meme. 

Fifty Shades Darker (Fifty Shades, #2)This past week I finished reading the first of three book of Fifty Shades of Grey. My first ever romance/erotica read. I was really apprehensive about reading it, then when I picked it up...could not put it down. It was much better than I thought It'd be. But that doesn't mean I am completely open minded to reading any and all romance/erotica. It just means this series alone has been very good (intimacy scenes aside) and I may choose to read another one in the future, but I am still apprehensive about the erotica genre.
Dancing in the Storm, Ed: First I also finished reading Dancing in the Storm by Shelly Maguire and Beth Huffman. My review will be up in a few days.

I am now Reading Fifty Shades Darker by E. L. James
 and Last of the Seals by Greg Messel

Fifty Shades Freed (Fifty Shades, #3)Next I know I am planning on reading Fifty Shades Freed by E. L. James; but besides that I am waiting on a few review books in the mail so I am not planning on much for my next reads to leave time for those.
 Last of the Seals

1 comment:

The Brunette Librarian said...

I liked 50 Shades too!! Tons of people have criticized it and I can see some of it...but a majority of them haven't read it. You can't complain about something you haven't read!

I liked it...not a favorite but I did enjoy all three of them. #2 was my fav :)


Check out what I'm Reading and enter for a gift card giveaway :)