Tuesday, November 22, 2016

It's Monday! What Are You Readfing?

badgeThis meme was hosted by BookJourney 
This meme is now hosted by Kathryn at the Book Date

Books I completed this past week are:

Perfect Victim: The True Story of "The Girl in the Box"I finished two books. One for pleasure and one for review:

 The Perfect Victim by Christine McGuire and Carla Norton

I got into The Perfect Victim after watching the documentary movie Girl in the Box, really good documentary movie, especially part two where Colleen narrates the second part of her life after escaping and the trial. She walks the viewer through the house, you see the head box, the basement, etc...to think these things still happen to people (like the Cleveland Abduction - watched that movie a few nights ago and am going to read the book next) 

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year: A Countdown to Christmas The Most Wonderful Time of the Year by Ace Collins
This is great to refocus us during the holiday season.

Presently, I am reading:

Wild: From Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail
Wild: From Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail 
 
 
 I'm about halfway through this book. I saw the movie a while ago when I learned there was a book, so of course I need to read it!




Next, I am reading The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins,
Finding Me: A Decade of Darkness, a Life Reclaimed - A Memoir of the Cleveland
by Michelle Knight, The Butler: A Witness to History by Wil Haygood (I heard there was a movie?!), and I Am Nujood, Age 10 and Divorced by Nujood Ali

The Girl on the TrainFinding Me: A Decade of Darkness, a Life Reclaimed - A Memoir of the Cleveland Kidnappings 
 
 
The Butler: A Witness to History 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I Am Nujood, Age 10 and Divorced

No comments: