Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Tea for Two (The SOS #2) by Kailee Reese Samuels **Review**

Tea for Two (The SOS, #2)

**** WARNING: This book contains graphic BDSM, strong sexual situations, and explicit language. Contents intended for MATURE readers 18+ ONLY.He’s young.*****

He’s hot.
He’s bad.

And Sal Raniero can’t keep his ass out of trouble.

He’s spent months learning to keep clients happy to line his wallet. When an unlikely friendship spins his world upside down, Sal ends up discovering the girl of his dreams. Chasing after Bertie the only way he knows how, Sal pushes out of his comfort zone and forces everyone to realize how far he’ll go to get what he wants.

Welcome to the story of Sal & Bertie… where some dreams only end in a nightmare.


REVIEW:
So, I don't read a lot of Erotica or BDSM....like ever. I'm not big on reading explicit sexual content, especially if it doesn't have a point to the story. But I knew about this coming into the story, to be fair..so I can't really complain about something I was forewarned about.
Aside from the explicit sexual scenes and course language....I was a bit lost, personally. I think it would have been helpful if I had read book one first. 
I did like the fact that this book sort of went back into time to show how Sal came to know Juliet as well as The Initiation so I got some background information there which helped connect the dots for me. Once I got more and more involved in the book, it was easier to get more into the story of these characters. I was confused with Sal...Sal seemed to jump from Kaci to Bertie to who next? Maybe the next book will tell..? I didn't care for this book in the beginning but now, I need to see how this all pans out!
If  you don't mind erotica/BDSM type books, you should give this a try.

No comments: